Effective Date: October 1, 2009
Date of Latest Revision: June 05 2018
Owner and Operator of this Website
This website is operated by En O’teur (9357-4887 Quebec Inc.), in accordance with applicable laws in the Province of Quebec, Canada, with its Head Office located at 32, rue Carrier, Levis, Qc, G6V 5N6.
Purpose of Collected Personal Data
You also give your express consent to En O’teur (9357-4887 Quebec Inc.), and its partners, affiliates, advertisers and sponsors to contact you by mail, telephone or commercial electronic communications for the purpose of completing the gifting and/or obtaining additional information for the purposes disclosed or offering you products and services of interest to you. Your consent constitutes express consent under Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation and the National Do Not Call List.
We only collect the data entered in our online form, on the home page, in order to forward your information to our corporate partners, so you can benefit from a maximum of 3 relevant service offerings, in addition to receiving free samples of baby products, participating in our monthly draws, and receiving Baby-Dollars for free, which can be redeemed against baby gifts from our exclusive and unique collections in our online store. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with as many freebies as possible, while keeping your personal data and privacy as safe as possible.
- Your personal data, such as your name, postal address, phone number, email address and information about your newborn.
- Your name, address, age and photographs related to our monthly draws and other promotions.
Source for Active Data Collection
- We collect all aforementioned information through our online form only, which also includes 3 statements to confirm your willingness to join our network.
Sources for Passive Data Collection
- Directly from your web browser: Some information is collected by most web browsers, including your MAC address (Media Access Control), computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version and web browser type and version. We can collect similar information, including your type of device and linked identifier, if you visit the site from a mobile device.
- Pay-per-Click Advertising: The use of various tools allows our Pay-per-Click Advertising suppliers to show advertisements for our network when you visit the site or other websites or entities.
Information Processing Security
All information entered by you on one of the websites from our network will be:
- Collected in a highly secure way, thanks to an extremely sophisticated encryption process.
- Stored on a network of highly secure, decentralized servers.
Use of Information
- The information collected will be forwarded to one product or service provider only, in each sector. The providers have been selected based on the quality of their products or services. Each product or service provider who wishes to be part of our network is assessed against several criteria.
- We can use the collected information to prove that you agreed with the arrangement between our corporate partners and us.
- The transmitted data may also include the legal disclosure of personal data to authorized governmental authorities, in some circumstances.
Consent for Use
In accordance with the contractual agreement you accept when you sign up, you:
- Agree to provide us with all truthful information needed to give you access to the various draws and freebies.
- Grant our company permission to forward your relevant information to 1 provider only for each sector for which you signed up to the various draws and freebies.
- Allow us to publish on the websites from our network: your first name’s initial, your last name, your city or region and your picture if you win in one or several categories.
- Commit to provide us with a positive testimonial and a picture of you during your pregnancy, or a picture of your newborn, if you win our monthly draw, 5 days after you receive the winning confirmation email at the latest.
- Acknowledge that we can modify this policy from time to time, and that it is your responsibility to consult it at all times on one of the sites from our network, including this one.
- Confirm that all the instructions you may have given to private or public organizations, in order to stop or control the solicitations you get, do not apply to our network of corporate partners and suppliers, considering this agreement, which allows you to benefit from many freebies and services from our network of corporate partners and suppliers.
Accessing and Deleting your Information
You may cancel your registration at any time through one of these two means:
- By sending us a letter to the address below, including your first and last name, address, email address and phone number:
32, Carrier, Levis, G6V 5N6
All attempts to handle and/or resolve potential disputes should be done in Quebec City, Province of Quebec, Canada, or in another location chosen by the managers of En O’teur.
Policy Updates and Publishing
The current policy may be updated at any time, without notice. The Latest Revision Date can be viewed at the top of this page.